My Playlist

Thursday 4 November 2010

Prelim Task, Contents Page

Contents Page

I think that by using predomenantly orange images, i have created a contrast in colours for my contents page. Also, I have kept the main layout of the front cover, showing consistency through the magazine and my page numbers and article's are clearly marked out so that the reader's know what the content of my magazine is.



This image has bright colours and looks like a tunnel way in to education showing that achland Burghley is a fun, vibrant place of education. I think this is a good image to use for my contents page of the school magazine as it shows familiar surroundings to students as well as giving the idea of a nice atmosphere to outside reader's.

I decided to keep this image the same with no alterations as i thought it showed a fun, enjoyabke atmosphere of the school as well as vibrant coulours, maikin git seem an enjoyable place to be and learn.


However, I did reduce the sizing of both of these images so that they could fit on the page and show off the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment