My Playlist

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Inspiration for my Feature Article

From this feature I was automatically drawn in to reading it as the layout was very intreaguing, I found that by havinh many images it captured my eye easily and it didn't seem to be over-powered by text, making hte feature look like a relaxed and enjoyable read. From these ideas, I knew that for my feature I wanted to lay ot out so that it came across in the same way, a light enjoyable read.

I also thought that the design of text drew me toward the article as the key points were clear and I understood easily where to read from, a tool I decided to adopt in my own feature. I also liked the used of the main quote as it showed that there were perticular high points in the feature, making me want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment